2012 Brooklyn Food Conference
On May 12, 2012 over 5,000 people are expected to attend this free, all day event filled with keynotes from notable food activists, workshops, panel discussions, food demos, family programming, art and much more. The 2012 Conference will help strengthen the cooperative effort of individuals, groups and organizations fighting everyday for a healthy, sustainable and fair food system. Food activists, local farmers, academics, restaurateurs and health advocates and all those interested in food justice will gather to discuss the global food economy and its impact on our lives.
Brooklyn Tech High School
29 Fort Greene Place Brooklyn, New York 11217
Entrance on S. Elliot Pl. b/w Dekalb & Lafayette Aves.
- B,Q or R train to the Dekalb Ave. stop. Walk down Dekalb Ave. toward Hudson Ave. and continue to Fort Greene Pl.
- 2,3,4 or 5 train to the Nevins St. stop. Walk toward Fulton St. and turn right. Walk down Fulton St. toward Hudson Ave. and continue to Fort Greene Pl.
- G train to the Fulton St. stop. Walk down Lafayette Ave to Fulton St. and Ft. Greene Pl.
- B25 (to B’way Junction), B26 or B52 (to Ridgewood) to Ft. Greene Pl. and Fulton St.
- B38 (to Downtown BK) to Dekalb Ave. and Ft. Greene Pl. or B38 (to Ridgewood) Fulton St. and Lafayette Ave.